.GIVING, PIR’s newest addition to our .ORG family of domains, makes it easier for mission-driven organizations and individuals to raise money for various causes by streamlining the fundraising and donating experience.
Since becoming available to all in January the response to .GIVING has been exceptional. Below are some .GIVING highlights and helpful links to communicate the value of .GIVING with your audiences:
- Read the full .GIVING announcement here.
- PIR’s President and CEO, Jon Nevett, was interviewed by the Chronicle of Philanthropy about how charitable organizations and individuals can use .GIVING.
- PIR has launched an ad campaign to raise awareness about .GIVING— keep your eyes out for our ads across digital and social media, and click here to see a preview.
- You can read more about .GIVING on our start.giving website.
- The .GIVING Marketing Toolkit is now available with plenty of resources, from landing page copy to graphics that can be used across digital and social media.
If you have any questions about .GIVING, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.